Re[2]: master-master replication

Evgeniy Kononov egenius at inbox.ru
Wed Sep 12 10:21:33 EDT 2018

wait, but if I create a folder on the master, it perfectly syncs to the replica. Also when I delete the folder on the master, it is also deleted on the replica. It means that information about subscriptions to folders is transmitted when synchronizing. but it works only if the client is the server where folder was created. then this should work in the opposite direction. I have nothing to prevent both servers from configuring syncmaster and syncclient at the same time. The only question is whether there will be a loop under such a scheme?