different sasl_mech_lists for imap and http?

Pim Zandbergen pim at zandbergen.org
Thu Oct 11 13:50:46 EDT 2018

Right, I tried that, but used the wrong prefix ("dav" instead of  "http").

So I would probably need to define imaps_sasl_mech_list and
https_sasl_mech_list too.

Can I save one line by mixing prefixed  and non-prefixed options as a
default? Like

sasl_mech_list: login plain cram-md5 digest-md5
http_sasl_mech_list: login plain cram-md5
https_sasl_mech_list: login plain cram-md5

Thanks, also for not to have to worry about digest-md5 not working.