Problem with sync

Albert Shih Albert.Shih at obspm.fr
Mon Oct 8 04:36:10 EDT 2018

Hi everyone,

I got two level of synchro:

    master --- sync --> imap-mirror-1 --- sync --> imap-mirror-2

The first level work fine, the second level (imap-mirror-1 --> imap-mirror-2)
crash sometime ago.

Now I try to restart the sync, and currently I'm not sure it's working, in
the imap-mirror-1 I got

  [root at imap-mirror-1 /var/imap/sync/log]# ls -l
  total 133519
  -rw-------  1 cyrus  cyrus   16080624 Oct  8 10:27 log
  -rw-------  1 cyrus  cyrus  256631941 Oct  3 16:39 log-run
  [root at imap-mirror-1 /var/imap/sync/log]# top

When I restart the imap daemon on both mirror, I see a sync_client on the
imap-mirror-1 and imapd on the imap-mirror-2 at 100% during sometime ( 4
days), now I still got the

    /var/imap/sync/log/log-run

file and the

    /var/imap/sync/log/log

who still growing up, but very few activity on those mirror.

What should I do after long period of missing sync ? How can I re-sync
everything ?

Regards

--
Albert SHIH