WebDAV folders internally have hundreds of copies of the same few files

Anatoli me at anatoli.ws
Tue Nov 20 02:04:17 EST 2018

Hi Vladislav,

Yes, I don't actually have the expunge_mode option in the configs, so
the default "delayed" is applied.

I've just tried some experiments with cyr_expire, the -X n option alone
clears everything, including the shared DAV folders, but I can't find
how to clear only some shared DAV folder. The -p and -u options seem not
to work as intented on the shared DAV folders (user-owned DAV folders
are cleared with -p <user> param). Any idea how to accomplish this?

Regards,
Anatoli