Cyrus 2.4.x support

Josef Karliak josef at karliak.cz
Mon Mar 12 03:09:45 EDT 2018

   Good morning,
   I plan to create a new mail server based on cyrus imap. We use cyrus
imap 2.3 version now. Actual cyrus imap version is 2.4.18 and 3.0.5.
Which one version do you recommend? How long will be 2.4.xx supported ?
   Thanks and best regards
   J.Karliak

--
Ma domena pouziva zabezpeceni a kontrolu SPF (www.openspf.org) a
DomainKeys/DKIM (s ADSP) a implementaci DMARC. Pokud mate problemy s