IMAP-3.0.4

Nic Bernstein nic at onlight.com
Thu Mar 8 19:45:46 EST 2018

Please re-read the upgrade documentation:
     https://www.cyrusimap.org/imap/download/upgrade.html

In particular, please consult section 5, which includes this warning:

    To check your entire system’s configuration you can use the conf-all
    action. This command takes all the system defaults, along with
    anything you have provided overrides for in your config files:

    cyr_info conf-all -C <path to imapd.conf> -M <path to cyrus.conf>

    *Important config* options: |unixhierarchysep:| and |altnamespace:|
    defaults have changed in imapd.conf(5)
    <https://www.cyrusimap.org/imap/reference/manpages/configs/imapd.conf.html#std:cyrusman-imapd.conf%285%29>.
    Implications are outlined in the Note in User Namespace Mode
    <https://www.cyrusimap.org/imap/concepts/features/namespaces.html#imap-admin-namespaces-mode>
    and Switching the Alternative Namespace
    <https://www.cyrusimap.org/imap/reference/admin/sop/altnamespace.html#imap-switching-alt-namespace-mode>.
    Please also see “Sieve Scripts,” below.

      * unixhierarchysep: on
      * altnamespace: on

Cheers,
     -nic

Nic Bernstein                             nic at onlight.com
Onlight Inc.                              www.onlight.com
6525 W Bluemound Rd., Ste 24	          v. 414.272.4477
Milwaukee, Wisconsin  53213-4073	  f. 414.290.0335