Vacation sieve script

Helder Guerreiro helder at paxjulia.org
Mon Jun 25 16:58:22 EDT 2018

Found the solution to the problem, just changed the SMTP provider (the
relay, just for the <> address).

This was working with one of the mail addresses because I was sending
using a return address from "domain 2", it didn't need to use an
external relay to send the mail.

My external relay rejecting SMTP conversations with "MAIL FROM:<>"...