Missing <user>.seen db files

Eric Cunningham eric at whoi.edu
Fri Feb 2 16:21:56 EST 2018

Hi list, I had a user report that their read message status was lost.  I
recall having dealt with seen message db files in the past, but on my
current implementation (2.5 on FreeBSD 10.2), I'm not able to locate any
in or within my configdirectory, /var/spool/CyrusDB-Sieve/cyrusdb.  I
have /var/spool/CyrusDB-Sieve/cyrusdb/user/u/username.sub but not .seen.
  Would they be located anywhere else or perhaps the seen functionality
is contained in another database file?  Without per-user <user>.seen
files, how can 'seen' issues be dealt with for individual users?  Thanks!

		-Eric