Question for upgrading

John Capo jc at irbs.com
Sun Dec 16 16:24:35 EST 2018

On Thu, December 13, 2018 13:25, Egoitz Aurrekoetxea wrote:
> Hi again!
>

> Else as a simplication way can you replicate any manner a 2.3 with some
> newer version?. At least in manual mode (not rolling)?.

The replication protocol in 2.4 is not compatible wit 2.3.

There is no easy way.  I'm rsync'ing one account at a time between 2.3 and 2.4 with IMAP/POP and LMTP access disabled, followed by a reconstruct, and then enabling IMAP/POP and LMTP access.

Many terrabytes to go.

You could also look at imapsync but its slow.