Cyrus + Xapian

Robert Stepanek rsto at fastmailteam.com
Tue Apr 24 07:21:09 EDT 2018

Hi Albert,

we just had a chat on the issue you are reporting in the regular Cyrus call: there have been a few fixes for squatter since 3.0.5. Would you be able to compile from the current development snapshot [1]? If not, 3.0.6 will be released soon, which will also contain the fixes.

This probably will not resolve the issue, but it would give us one more data point if squatter turns out to run cleanly on the development release.

Cheers,
Robert

[1] https://github.com/cyrusimap/cyrus-imapd