Question about getting release source packages

David J. Weller-Fahy l.info-cyrus at dave.caterva.org
Mon Apr 16 09:27:13 EDT 2018

* ellie timoney <ellie at fastmail.com> [2018-04-15 22:13 -0400]:
>On Sun, Apr 15, 2018, at 9:53 AM, David J. Weller-Fahy wrote:
>> It may be useful to include a reference to those locations, but I'll
>> find an email address for the website to send that recommendation.
>
>This mailing list is the right spot for that, thanks.  You're right,
>the download page should link to both FTP and HTTPS.  We'll get that
>fixed up. :)

Thanks!  I'll try to point out other areas where new eyes may be useful.
Most of what I'm noticing as a new person in the Cyrus world is slightly
differing information in multiple places within the documentation, where
a link to a single authoritative source would be useful.  I'll try to
make notes about them as I can and post them to the list.

Regards,
--
dave [ please don't CC me ]