Cyrus 2.15.10. Shared folders.Bug or feature?

Anton Shilov a_shilov at inbox.ru
Fri May 19 00:17:35 EDT 2017

Hi Cyrus-List!

Bugs or features?
case_1 (shared folder and subscribe):
Lots of users have subscribe to the same shared folder. If I delete it via cyradm (dm shared.folder) the users find out that they cannot unsubscribe from it because foldes starts to be inactive onto mail client, for example onto Thunderburd that folder has grey color in subsrcibe lists. Are there any algorithms to delete shared folders and automatically unsubscribe users from it?
case_2 (shared folders and IMAP user-defined permatent flags):
My company uses shared folders with user-defined flags in order to route clients' requests. In this model users who has acls lrswi can full control imap-flags and see it onto they mail clients as well. But users who has read-only (lrs) access cannot such ability. I don't want give them lrswi-rights. I tried give them lrsi-rights, but result was negative. If I'm right it issue refer to sending permanent imap-flag "\*". (OK [PERMANENTFLAGS (\Answered \Flagged \Draft \Deleted \Seen \*)] Ok)
How to solve such problem in cyrus-imap? --
Best regards,
Anton Shilov