Sieve RFC5490 checks user quota usage

Nic Bernstein nic at onlight.com
Tue Mar 21 14:19:32 EDT 2017

Paolo,
Attached is the script we've been using for ages for this purpose. Our
uses LDAP as a source of user ID information, but it could be easily
adapted for other AAA databases.

Cheers,
     -nic

Nic Bernstein                             nic at onlight.com
Onlight, Inc.                             www.onlight.com
6525 W Bluemound Road, Suite 24           v. 414.272.4477
Milwaukee, Wisconsin  53213-4073