Cyrus 2.5.10 IMAP search

Anton a_shilov at inbox.ru
Fri Jun 2 10:38:46 EDT 2017

Hi Robert!
Unfortunately it is impossible nearest one or two years. New software like version 3 is very dangerous in production. Strange things... emails with cyrillic which was created at 2.4.17 find with IMAP search, but ones which was created after migration to 2.5.10 wasn't. Mail clients are the same and CHARSET is the same - UTF8. Im really unhappy because I have no clue what's happened. Need help.