What is the state of Master-Master replication?

Michael Sofka sofkam at rpi.edu
Wed Jul 26 16:54:32 EDT 2017

A while back there was some discussion of supporting Master-Master
replication in Cyrus.  I'm busy updating from 2.4.17 to 3.0.2.  What is
the state of Master-Master, as opposed to Master-Replica replications?

My current configuration is a Murder cluster with three front-end
servers, two back-end servers, each with their own replication server.
One pair of Master-Replica are empty of mailboxes at the moment, prior
to upgrade.

Thank You,
Mike

Michael D. Sofka               sofkam at rpi.edu
ITI Sr. Systems Programmer,   Email, TeX, Epistemology
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, NY.  http://www.rpi.edu/~sofkam/