SASL 2.1.27 rc2

Ken Murchison murch at fastmail.com
Fri Jul 14 08:10:39 EDT 2017

All,

I have built a second release candidate of SASL 2.1.27 which can be
downloaded from here:

HTTP:
https://www.cyrusimap.org/releases/cyrus-sasl-2.1.27-rc2.tar.gz
https://www.cyrusimap.org/releases/cyrus-sasl-2.1.27-rc2.tar.gz.sig

FTP:
ftp://ftp.cyrusimap.org/cyrus-sasl/cyrus-sasl-2.1.27-rc2.tar.gz
ftp://ftp.cyrusimap.org/cyrus-sasl/cyrus-sasl-2.1.27-rc2.tar.gz.sig

Note that the distro has been signed by my colleague Partha Susarla at
FastMail.

I have not put together a list of all of the changes, but this release
includes numerous bugfixes and pull requests to both the build system
and code itself since the first RC.

The updated/reformatted documentation is still being worked on but WILL
be included in the final release.

Please give the code a spin and report any issues in GitHub
<https://github.com/cyrusimap/cyrus-sasl>. Remember that patches
(preferably pull requests) are greatly appreciated.  I have created a
2.1.27 milestone, so please tag any new or existing issues and pull
requests with that milestone if you deem them important enough for this
release.  I'd like to make further release candidates once a week, if
possible, with a goal of having a final release by mid-August.

At this point any major changes (e.g. API, wire protocol) will be pushed
out to 2.1.28 or 2.2.0.

--
Kenneth Murchison
Cyrus Development Team