Upgrading Cyrus from 2.3.16, going to 2.5.11 or 3.0.2 ?

Gabriele Bulfon gbulfon at sonicle.com
Mon Jul 3 09:28:37 EDT 2017

I'm planning to upgrade from 2.4.12 to a stable recent version.
Similarly, we have many installation based on our XStreamOS / illumos, our server distribution already deploy everything from cyrus to amavis &postfix, plus our web based collaboration platform.
What is the best choice to start upgrading? May I think to go straight to 3.0.2? Will the system upgrade my imap base automagically? :)
Gabriele
Sonicle S.r.l.
:
http://www.sonicle.com