R: Re: DBERROR: critical database situation

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Wed Jan 4 06:24:12 EST 2017

Oh good, you can just delete those two BDB files with Cyrus shut down (and change them to skiplist while you're at it!)

Once you've done that you can delete everything in the $confdir/db folder too.

(delete might mean take a copy somewhere else until you're happy everything is working of course)

They're both things that don't matter across restarts.

Bron.