R: Re: DBERROR: critical database situation

Niels Dettenbach nd at syndicat.com
Wed Jan 4 05:28:55 EST 2017

Am Mittwoch, 4. Januar 2017, 11:18:42 CET schrieb absolutely_free--- via Info-
cyrus:
> ./tls_sessions.db: Berkeley DB (Btree, version 9, little-endian)
> ./deliver.db: Berkeley DB (Btree, version 9, little-endian)
>
> So, I can convert tls_sessions and deliver db to skiplist format, right?
> How can I determine which database is giving me "DBERROR: critical database
> situation"?

As far as i remember, it is uncritical to just delete both files, without
loosing "practical" data. tls_sessions just held details to ("running") TLS
Sessions and deliver.db avoids duplicates if i remember correctly.

Stop cyrus - do a backup of delliver.db and tls_sessions.db (or just "Move it
out of the way) for security (but i'm pretty shure that you can delete it) or
try to just delete it and restart.

After that try to run reconstruct -f to re-generate any indize files etc.
within the mailboxes itself.

If that not helps, come back again. ß)

hth a bit,
best regards and good luck,