update to 3.0.3 even more problematic than 3.0.2

Gabriele Bulfon gbulfon at sonicle.com
Thu Aug 31 11:00:59 EDT 2017

That's a very good news!! :)
Happy to know it was not a problem on my build systems ;)
I just happened to upgrade to 2.5.11, btw, so I will give it a try again soon ;)
Thanks!
Gabriele
Sonicle S.r.l.
:
http://www.sonicle.com
Music:
http://www.gabrielebulfon.com
Quantum Mechanics :
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/gabrielebulfon
Da:
Bron Gondwana
A:
info-cyrus at lists.andrew.cmu.edu
Data:
31 agosto 2017 7.48.57 CEST
Re: update to 3.0.3 even more problematic than 3.0.2
https://github.com/cyrusimap/cyrus-imapd/issues/2132
We're pretty sure we've found the cause.  Sorry about not being active in the thread earlier, it's been a busy couple of weeks at FastMail and we haven't had time to deal with everything!
Bron.