upgrade to 2.5.11, reconstruct errors

Gabriele Bulfon gbulfon at sonicle.com
Mon Aug 28 09:01:43 EDT 2017

Hi,
I decided to upgrade to 2.5.11, adding the patches to implement THREAD=REFS, and it finally works, and it's much faster than 2.4.
I will give a try to 3.0.3 in a second step.
During reconstruct, I found this error in messages for many folders of many mailbox, typically inboxes, spam, trash folders:
Aug 25 17:06:55 www reconstruct[583]: [ID 816281 local6.error] sonicle.com!user.demo updating quota_annot_used: 0 =4
Is this a bad issue? Can I fix it after reconstruct? I never setup quota for the mailboxes.
Thanks,
Gabriele
Sonicle S.r.l.
: