No cleaning-up processes?

Andre Felipe Machado andremachado at techforce.com.br
Thu Aug 31 10:16:44 EDT 2017

Hello,
It may be useful to get some hints at
http://www.techforce.com.br/content/tutorial-cyrus-imap-aggregator-murder-2316-sobre-debian-gnu-linux-5x-lenny
(Use translate service to read, like from google).

There you could find the /etc/cyrus.conf file for the lab and its relevant section "services" that may help you:

SERVICES {
        # --- Normal cyrus spool, or Murder backends ---
        # add or remove based on preferences
#AFM 05out2010 deployments may have maxchild 10000. babysit exceeds maxchild + 1
#AFM parameters from master/service.c
#AFM -C: alternate config file
#AFM -U: max process uses
#AFM -T: reuse timeout
#AFM -D: call debugger
        imap            cmd="imapd -U 30" listen="imap" prefork=1 maxchild=100 maxforkrate=20 proto=tcp4 maxfds=256  -T 10

I am not sure if the file is still suitable for cyrus 2.5.x , but it is a starting point.

Regards.
Andre Felipe Machado

Paul van der Vlis <paul@> wrote ..