Cyrus-imap 3.0.3 + clamAV

Anton Shilov a_shilov at inbox.ru
Thu Aug 31 00:42:39 EDT 2017

Greetings Cyrus Team

Cyrus-IMAP 3.x.y offers anti-virus protaction with ClamAV that invokes via "cyr_virusscan". Man page doesn't have information for granulated configure clamav side. There are such words in the man page: "Scan mailbox(es) or messages for viruses using configured virus scanner or provided search criteria." Does string "...using configured virus scanner..." mean clavmav scanner configuing with its config file?
Please let me know how to use tool "cyr_virusscan" correct. I'm interesting on controlling parameter "-r"

Best regards,
Anton