Cyrus 3.0.3 XAPPLEPUSH

Sebastian Hagedorn Hagedorn at uni-koeln.de
Thu Aug 24 11:14:24 EDT 2017

Hi Arnaldo,

OK, got it! I noticed that the error handling isn't really fleshed out ;-)
I could see that the script got the registration message, but the tables
were stil empty. Turns out I had to install php-mysql ... :-) Seems obvious
in hindsight, but there was no error message. I don't usually use PHP, as
I'm more of a Perl/Python guy, so I don't really know how to improve that
part.

FWIW, I copied the handler for MessageNew to MessageAppend, because that's
the only way I can get messages on my test server right now, and it worked
perfectly.

What would it take to make this work on a larger scale? I haven't worked
with notifications at all until now, so I don't know how other mechanisms
are implemented.

Thanks, Sebastian

--On 24. August 2017 um 10:51:37 -0300 Arnaldo Viegas de Lima

--
    .:.Sebastian Hagedorn - Weyertal 121 (Gebäude 133), Zimmer 2.02.:.
                 .:.Regionales Rechenzentrum (RRZK).:.