Solved! 3.0.2 on XStreamOS!

Gabriele Bulfon gbulfon at sonicle.com
Fri Aug 4 13:33:22 EDT 2017

I solved the info issue : I was not correctly installing the new cyradm perl libs, so I was using the old 2.4.12 ones...
Once I could install them on the right location, I got cyradm behave correctly.
I still don't understand how to use squatter: manually it's always doing nothing.
What should I do to run squatter on all my mailboxes?
I used to run a script cycling my virtdomains, setting all mailboxes with the squat annotation on and run "squatter -v -i -s -a" on 2.4.12.
Any combination on 3.0.2 always returns doing nothing.
Also, I built and installed xapian, and built cyrus imap with xapian support linked in.
I configured imapd.conf as suggested, cyrus.conf with the squatter starter.
How do I know what's doing?
How do I force a reindex of everything on xapian?
Gabriele
Sonicle S.r.l.
:
http://www.sonicle.com