Solved! 3.0.2 on XStreamOS!

Gabriele Bulfon gbulfon at sonicle.com
Fri Aug 4 06:48:59 EDT 2017

Hi,
I tried rebuilding with "--disable-pcre" but I got again both lm and info problems.
Enabling with correct linkings to libpcre makes "lm" works and imap list folders, but info does not.
I will check what info is doing to see if I can detect the reason.
Gabriele
Sonicle S.r.l.
:
http://www.sonicle.com