3.0.1 reference packages question

Pongrácz István pongracz.istvan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 03:48:51 EDT 2017

 Hi Ellie,

Thank you very much for your answer!

Regarding the reference deb packages, not a problem, but it should be better to remove the link from the website, from here: [Quickstart Guide — Cyrus IMAP 3.0.1 (stable) documentation -> http://www.cyrusimap.org/quickstart.html#quick-install]

I already downloaded the source and compiled the latest 3.0.1 and I almost succeed to include tons of features, so, now I have a standalone debian jessie based cyrus 3.0.1 virtual machine. Only the pure debian netinst and all necessary dependencies which needed to compile cyrus.

It still need to configure (following the quickstart), but technically it seems pretty usable. Anyway, are there any reference virtual machine image? :) Maybe we can push it to somewhere to download...

Bye,

István

------- Config:

Cyrus Server configured components