Did calculating the quota change from 2.3 to 2.5?

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Tue Nov 29 16:37:47 EST 2016

BG> If you use imapsync, it doesn't know about that, and will upload the
BG> same message twice. 2.5 doesn't have the smarts to recognise that
BG> it's the same message.

Fun random question: Does anything blow up if you run hardlink on your
mail spool?  (The hardlink program finds identical files and hardlinks
them.)

Given an index of message-id/filenames it should be possible to write a
deduplicator that's orders of magnitude faster than hardlink, but I have
a sneaking suspicion that someone's already done that.

 - J<