cannot unlink .... mboxkey: No such file or directory

Marcus Schopen lists at localguru.de
Tue Nov 8 17:51:09 EST 2016

Hi Bron,

Thanks for your time!

Am Dienstag, den 08.11.2016, 23:56 +1100 schrieb Bron Gondwana via
Info-cyrus:
> If you're running rolling replication, it SHOULD have logged both the old mailbox name and the DELETED mailbox name, and calculate the move when syncing.
>
> If you're running sync_client -m on just the mailbox, sure - it will get deleted, because sync_client can't tell what name it was renamed to (there are plans afoot to make rename detection more clever with some mailboxes.db changes, but that's still a while away as part of a fully unified murder environment)
>
> Anyway, you didn't say which Cyrus version you're using there.  If it's pre 2.4 all bets are off!  Pretty sure this was solid in 2.4.0 and above though, with rolling replication.

I've seen this on 2.4.12 (master/slave - Ubuntu 12.04 LTS) and on 2.4.17
(master/slave - Ubuntu 14.04 LTS), both rolling replication.

Ciao
Marcus

--
   "All this modern technology just makes people try to do everything at once."
-Hobbes