httpd/carddav from git sources

Johan Hattne johan at hattne.se
Fri Jun 24 09:33:03 EDT 2016

Hi Ellie;

  $ git remote show origin | head -n 4
  * remote origin
    Fetch URL: git://git.cyrusimap.org/cyrus-imapd
    Push  URL: git://git.cyrusimap.org/cyrus-imapd
    HEAD branch: master
  $ git describe
  cyrus-imapd-2.5-snapshot-autoconf-and-automake-3857-g4049dd2

I got this all from https://cyrusimap.org/mediawiki/index.php/Contribute#Anonymous_GIT_Access; the text indicates that development is actually happening elsewhere, but it has never been clear to me what the relationship between the repositories is.

// Best wishes; Johan