mailserver recovery issue.

Alvin Starr alvin at netvel.net
Thu Jan 7 10:55:03 EST 2016

Through a sequence of bad  decisions we now have an odd situation and I
am wondering how to fix it.
We moved from one server to another but had to move back after a month
leaving us with overlapping mail stores.

Server A has email from day0 to Nov 2015  then from Dec 26 to today.
Server B has email from day0 to Dec 25.

I was thinking of copying the files but there is an overlap of names.
I am not sure of using imapcopy  because I don't have the users passwords.

--
Alvin Starr                   ||   voice: (905)513-7688
alvin at netvel.net              ||