IDLE error

D CATALIN BADIRCA badirca at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 7 09:28:35 EST 2016

Hi,

First of all thank you very much for accepting me into the mailing list and for your fast response.

I don’t see anything related to idle socket into cyrus.conf. The only place I can configure idle is into imapd.conf and the lines look like this:

416 # Unix domain socket that idled listens on.
417 #
418 #idlesocket: /var/imap/socket/idle

I don’t have the idle folder into /var/imap/socket tho.

Thank you !