2.5.x RPMs from KolabSys?

Nicola Nye nicolan at fastmail.com
Thu Feb 11 21:38:58 EST 2016

Hi folks,

On a quick uneducated tour around the obs.kolabsys.com site, I get to
https://obs.kolabsys.com/package/show/cyrus-imapd:2.5-next/cyrus-imapd

and if you follow the links per platform on on the right hand side, it
does take you to a page which seems to have downloadable tarballs.

They don't seem to have been rebuilt in a long while, and many platforms
have build errors, so YMMV with how much use it is. Jeroen is listed as
the maintainer; he may know more.

Nicola