2.4.18, problem with reconstruct

Sergey a_s_y at sama.ru
Thu Feb 4 15:58:52 EST 2016

Hello.

I attempted to reconstruct some damaged mailboxes with empty
folders, but it does not work. I use this command:

su -l cyrus -s /bin/bash -c "/usr/lib/cyrus/reconstruct -f -r user/user at domain"

Mail directory contains "Trash" subdirectory without any files (manualy
created from backup). Reconstruct works if I put any of files cyrus.* to
this subdirectory. At the same time there was the opposite problem:
I can not delete existing directory, reconstruct restores it.

Is this is a bug or require any other settings to run reconstruct ?

--
Regards,
Sergey