Did calculating the quota change from 2.3 to 2.5?

Wolfgang Breyha wbreyha at gmx.net
Sat Dec 31 06:36:42 EST 2016

On 31/12/16 06:17, Bron Gondwana via Info-cyrus wrote:

> If your cyrus.* files are identical then you have pretty weird mailboxes,
> but yeah - I guess it could happen if you had two folders with identical
> messages in identical order and all the timestamps identical.

Especially empty mailbox cyrus.cache/squat and most cyrus.annotation (2.5)
files got linked together on my testhost.

I use freedup with the patch sent in
https://mid.mail-archive.com/info-cyrus@lists.andrew.cmu.edu/msg42850.html
on regular basis without harm.

Meanwhile the patch is included in the most recent 1.6-3 release of freedup.

Greetings, Wolfgang
--
Wolfgang Breyha <wbreyha at gmx.net> | http://www.blafasel.at/
Vienna University Computer Center | Austria