Did calculating the quota change from 2.3 to 2.5?

Wolfgang Breyha wbreyha at gmx.net
Fri Dec 30 18:57:20 EST 2016

On 29/11/16 22:37, Jason L Tibbitts III via Info-cyrus wrote:
> Fun random question: Does anything blow up if you run hardlink on your
> mail spool?  (The hardlink program finds identical files and hardlinks
> them.)

Using "hardlink" is IMO not save on imap spools since it also links cyrus.*
files what's definitely not what you want.

I recommend using freedup instead. Something like
freedup -n -v -a -T -o '-name "*."' -l /var/spool/......

Greetings, Wolfgang
--
Wolfgang Breyha <wbreyha at gmx.net> | http://www.blafasel.at/
Vienna University Computer Center | Austria