how to deal with mail retention/archival.

Giuseppe Ravasio (LU) giuseppe_ravasio at modiano.com
Fri Aug 26 11:35:54 EDT 2016

I saw that someone proposed to make a sort of abuse of delayed expunge,
but I think that in order to comply with regulatory retention should be
better considering some specific software.

For example:
http://www.mailpiler.org (Fully Free Software)
https://www.mailarchiva.com (the old version is opensource but the
latest is closed)

The specific software will be much better for searching the archive.
Finding something in the delayed_expunge folders after many years of
archive will absolutely be a nightmare!

Giuseppe