2.5.7 caldav interoperability

rsto at paranoia.at rsto at paranoia.at
Thu Apr 21 16:51:19 EDT 2016

Hi Wolfgang,

On Thu, Apr 21, 2016, at 17:27, Wolfgang Breyha via Info-cyrus wrote:

> One problem we have is that iOS can access the Account and creates a new
> Kalender on first access, but it does not use/detect the Default
> calendar. It
> creates one with long UID name like 22xxx9EA-EFxx-4Exx-BAxx-Axxxxx3D7xxx
[...]
> Is this a know issue that iOS can't/wont detect the Default calendar?
> Maybe
> fixed in HEAD? Or is it something we did wrong in our configuration?

I am developing on HEAD, and can't say if this is a known issue for
2.5.7.

What would help to analyse your issue is to know the HTTP traffic during
the initialisation between the iOS client and Cyrus. At least the
requested URLs and HTTP methods that lead to creation of the new
calendar by the iOS client would be helpful.

Cheers,
Robert

P.S.: I am based in Vienna as well, so feel free to reach out to me :)