Migrating IMAP from Cyrus v2.2.13 to Cyrus v2.4.17

Jack Snodgrass jack at mylinuxguy.net
Fri Apr 8 09:16:46 EDT 2016

someone posted ( thanks ) a script with some commands that they used to
migrate their cyrus imap data.

In there they had:

# move over all seen, sub files
rsync -Havz --delete-after -e ssh cyrus at oldserver:/var/lib/imap/user/
/var/lib/imap/user

# move over quota files
rsync -Havz --delete-after -e ssh cyrus at oldserver:/var/lib/imap/quota/
/var/lib/imap/quota

which I'd LOVE to do.. but I don't have files in those directories. I
know what I have 'seen' flags set.. but not sure where  / how they are
stored with Cyrus V2.2.x.

I have:
find  /var/lib/cyrus/user
/var/lib/cyrus/user
/var/lib/cyrus/user/c
/var/lib/cyrus/user/d
/var/lib/cyrus/user/w
.
.
.
.
but no files in those empty dirs.

what am I looking for EXACTLY in those dirs.. maybe we have them
someplace else.
We don't have anything in /var/lib/imap.. we use /var/lib/cyrus

Thanks - jack

--
*jack* - Southlake Texas - http://mylinuxguy.net
<http://mylinuxguy.net/> - *817-601-7338*