Migrating IMAP from Cyrus v2.2.13 to Cyrus v2.4.17

Willem Offermans Willem at Offermans.Rompen.nl
Thu Apr 7 05:07:09 EDT 2016

Hello Cyrus friends,

Is imapsync not an option?

imapsync - IMAP synchronization, copy or migration tool.
Synchronize mailboxes between two imap servers.
Good at IMAP migration.

WWW: http://imapsync.lamiral.info/