Request: Please sign this list's messages via DKIM or SPF

lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de
Tue Apr 5 03:42:21 EDT 2016

Zitat von Binarus via Info-cyrus <info-cyrus at lists.andrew.cmu.edu>:

> Combine SPF / DKIM with domain blacklisting, and then you *have* an
> efficient spam fighting tool.

As stated the spam actually reaching our inboxes after around 90%
cutoff is valid DKIM/SPF signed as it is mostly from the big free
providers like Outlook.com, Google and Yahoo. Some other big share is
from professional spam farms with always alternating IP and Domains
ranges from all over the world with also valid DKIM/SPF. Next big
share is from educational servers also mostly valid DKIM/SPF. The tiny
rest with around 10% is in fact not DKIM/SPF signed.
 From the valid e-mail around 20% looks like having a valid SPF/DKIM,
mostly professional newsletters not personal mail from customers.

So No, SPF/DKIM is no useful spam fighting tool at least not in our
corner of the world.

Regards

Andreas