Thank you to Cyrus Community

Paul Fleming pfleming at siumed.edu
Mon Apr 4 09:12:53 EDT 2016

Southern Illinois University School of Medicine used Cyrus IMAP from 1998 until this last Saturday. I would like to thank the Cyrus community and Carnegie Mellon for their wonderful support of this project. Cyrus was a rock-solid component of our communications infrastructure for many years. Unfortunately, due to institutional pressure we converted to MS Exchange this past weekend.

Thanks to everyone within the Cyrus community

I would recommend deploying Cyrus IMAP again in a heartbeat.

Paul Fleming
SIU School of Medicine