3.0.0-beta1 delivers mails but doesn't list mailboxes

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Thu Sep 3 18:42:55 EDT 2015

Yep, figured.

Try lm user/me *

I think I may have been a little too exact in my pattern matching if there's a domain in there when I rewrote list.

NOTE: I actually made things MORE correct.  It's just that:

* user/foo at domain.com
* user/foo/bar at domain.com

is totally bogus.  This is RFC non-complaint up the wazoo.  It should never have happened.

One day I will fix this so you see:

* user/foo at domain.com
* user/foo at domain.com/bar

And at the same time I'm going to ban non-unixhierarchysep and also ban the non-alternate namespace.  And the world will be a much nicer place.

Ho hum.

Bron.