Upgraded cyrus 2.5.6: lmtpd segfaults

Stefan G. Weichinger lists at xunil.at
Mon Nov 2 13:11:22 EST 2015

Am 2015-11-02 um 14:06 schrieb Stefan G. Weichinger via Info-cyrus:

> gentoo server here,
>
> yesterday I upgraded cyrus-imapd from 2.4.x to 2.5.6
> Alongside I reinstalled glibc, cyrus-sasl, postfix ... and corrected all
> the new config options etc in cyrus.conf etc
>
> I now see problems with lmtpd.

I tried multiple things over the last few hours, even upgraded the
kernel and rebuilt all(?) the relevant packages.

I still have over 100 emails in the queue which don't get delivered to
cyrus, and I still get the segfaults.

Could someone pls advise how to proceed and maybe debug this issue?

thanks in advance, Stefan