User mail spool partitioning mystery

Patrick Goetz pgoetz at mail.utexas.edu
Fri Jan 16 18:02:57 EST 2015

That's it! Thanks for the heads up!  I assumed that all the spool hash
options only applied when you actually have more than one partition,
which I don't.

Unfortunately this is going to complicate my ability to use the
excellent migration plan outlined by Nic Berstein on 2014-12-19.
mailboxes.db will know about the spool files in their old, hashed
location, which I'd like to get rid of, since all the mail resides on
one physical partition anyway, so having it set up this way just adds
unnecessary directory structures.  I might end up having to use imapsync
after all.