delayed delete_mode question

Nic Bernstein nic at onlight.com
Sat Jan 10 10:20:10 EST 2015

Please take a look at the online documentation, here:
     http://www.cyrusimap.org/~vanmeeuwen/index.html

There's a page dedicated to undeleting messages and mailboxes, here:
http://www.cyrusimap.org/~vanmeeuwen/imap/admin/sop-deleting.html

Glad to hear someone's reading the man pages. :-)
     -nic

Nic Bernstein                             nic at onlight.com
Onlight llc.                              www.onlight.com
219 N. Milwaukee St., Ste. 2A	          v. 414.272.4477
Milwaukee, Wisconsin  53202		  f. 414.290.0335