sieve and global/default scripts

Eugene M. Zheganin eugene at zhegan.in
Fri Feb 6 04:20:48 EST 2015

Hi.

How do I assign a default sieve script to each existing user (I can
write a script and symlink the default sieve script to each sieve user's
folder, but it seems way rude) ? I have set the
autocreate_sieve_compiledscript, but since imapd continues to complain
about the /var/imap/sieve/u/user/defaultbc script not being found, I
have an impression that the autocreate_sieve_compiledscript triggers
only on new mailbox creation.
Another way to achieve this, from my point of view, is to enable by
default the global sieve script. can this be done ? If yes - how do I do
it ?

Thanks.
Eugene.