Security release for 2.4 series?

Tim Champ champ at umbc.edu
Mon Dec 14 11:36:59 EST 2015

Hello all.  Sorry about following up to my own email, but I think I
understand the changes now to 2.4.18 in order to make it CVE compliant.  As
best I can understand, if I apply the two commits from Ellie Timoney on
10/26/2015, 2.4.18 would be "secure" once recompiled.  These two commits
appear to be these:

https://cyrus.foundation/cyrus-imapd/commit/?h=cyrus-imapd-2.4&id=538359e5a7c978e2f27c80124c8bd1282c7661a9

https://cyrus.foundation/cyrus-imapd/commit/?h=cyrus-imapd-2.4&id=0142e98fa90f02a030f93469523ac64f91ae7a9f

If someone can confirm that I'm correct on this, it would be very
appreciated!  Thanks in advance.

Tim