Trouble with Outlook 2013, especially with the upgrade from 12/8

Sebastian Hagedorn Hagedorn at uni-koeln.de
Fri Dec 11 11:39:43 EST 2015

Please disregard my second mail. I forgot that we have backups of the
mailbox list. With those backups we were able to see that the user wasn't
telling the truth after all. The folders didn't exist on the server prior
to Wednesday, so it's exactly the same problem as with other Outlook 2013
users: locally stored folders that are created on the server, but deleted
locally after the upgrade from 12/8.

--On 11. Dezember 2015 um 17:04:49 +0100 Sebastian Hagedorn via Info-cyrus

--
    .:.Sebastian Hagedorn - Weyertal 121 (Gebäude 133), Zimmer 2.02.:.
                 .:.Regionales Rechenzentrum (RRZK).:.