Cyrus IMAP 3.0.0-beta1 released

Simon Matter simon.matter at invoca.ch
Tue Aug 4 14:28:25 EDT 2015

> The Cyrus team is proud to announce the immediate availability of the
> first beta from the Cyrus IMAP 3.0 series: 3.0.0-beta1.

Hi,

As I'm currently working on a 2.5.x release of our Invoca RPMs I'm
wondering if it would make sense to just go with 3.0 beta? The work on
2.5.x will still take some more time because it's a big change with the
new build system, new functionality and support for new systems with
systemd.

Thanks for any insights which help me to make a decision.

Regards,
Simon